Thursday, October 11, 2012

The History of Joe Blacula

....So I'm in my Intro to Interactive Media class, and my teacher John Owens informs us that we have to do a video on someone influential in the community. I went out and shot some footage on my guy named Emmanuel Muhammed, that owns a silk screening shop in Chatham Village called Never Quit Apparel. Whenever you see me with a shirt that has my name, or one of my branded companies; he made it. I edited the footage and it just wasn't really saying enough. It was good....but it wasn't great! I wondered if it was the subject matter, or was it how I cut it together. Then all of the sudden it came to me....why didn't I do the subject on me?!?
I mean, i've sold a gang of records, met and worked with some of the best in the music business, I have my own music network; www.ChicagoCrook.com, I have an online radio show called CHICAGO AUDIO that is backed and promoted by Russell Simmons' GlobalGrind.com that averages One Hundred and Fourteen thousand listeners on a daily basis, and one of the best producers representing the past, the present and the future of Chicago music and multimedia. And dig this! I'm ALSO currently a student at Kennedy King College! I'm amongst the people, because i'm ONE of the people! Plus NO ONE works as hard as I do towards perfecting my craft, furthering my ultimate goal of world domination, and to continue down the path of UNLIMITED POWER!! Here is just a MERE example of what i've learned to do. So with all of that being said, I hope you enjoy, but i'd rather that you just listen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment