Thursday, October 18, 2012

Joe Blacula Presents....Never Quit Apparel

This footage is another result of my Intro to Interactive Media class. My teacher Mr. Owens gave us an assignment where we had to shoot and edit footage of someone influential in our community. Well I live on 54th & Wabash, but I aint claiming that as my community. I'm from Chatham Village; born, raised and PROUD!! Never Quit Apparel is one of the businesses in Chatham that I show full support to. They're a small family owned business, but they crank out a lot of quality material on a daily basis. I actually HATE seeing myself on camera because I need to lose a cool 70 pounds, but I really enjoy the process of cutting footage together, and bringing a story or a visual to life. Learn more about Never Quit Apparel by watching the YouTube video that I created, directed & edited. Special thanks to my wife Janeen for shooting it for me. Jonathan O. Whitaker is a man, but Joe Blacula is a BRAND ya digg?? And with pushing a brand, I have to make sure that I am in CONSTANT promotion. Meaning that I am ALWAYS in some way shape or form wearing an item with either my name, or with one of my several production entities. I deal with a lot of people that help me continue to further my brand. Some reliable...unfortunately some aren't. This video is a representation of one of the companies that have always been reliable for what I need. If you're ever wondering who creates all of the shirts that I wear.....look no further. Bottom line, if you can visualize it to wear, then Never Quit Apparel can make it for you! Check out the video and holla at em. AND TELL EM BROTHER JONATHAN SENT YA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment