Thursday, September 6, 2012

An Independent view of the RNC

For my Intro to Interactive Media class, we had to create a photo montage using footage from the 2012 RNC. I'm giving you a heads up on this before folk start buggin out and whatnot, thinking that I have become a Republican. Let me make this clear; I am a STRONG INDEPENDENT!! I find things that I agree & disagree with in both parties. In return, I vote for who I feel is looking out for MY best interest. I don't care which of the 4 parties that are in an election. If you're speaking about issues that concern me, then you JUST might receive my vote. Many of the opinions about the republican party that I hear is that they are racist. I disagree with that overall opinion. I feel that they only discriminate against the poor, and poor knows no true color. Be it the Elephant or the Jackass, both feel that they are doing the will of the people. The problem is that the poor are the majority, but the rich are in control. As long as the rich stay in control, then the poor or middle class will never have any true power.

No comments:

Post a Comment