Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fight Night @ COMPLEX 2010


Do you see all of the people in this room? Well one of my jobs for this past week was to get in touch with the "premier clients" of COMPLEX 2010, and to invite them to the Floyd Mayweather fight on Saturday September 13, 2014. Premier Clients refers to the fact that they have spent a nice amount of income towards the services of Complex 2010. During the week I had to call, text, email, return calls, return texts, and return emails concerning the event.

The overall question of concern was "how much" and will there be food. The price was $10 per person and YES there was chicken...supplied by Sharks on Cermak & State and PLENTY OF IT! 

Not that anyone would care, but my day started off by watching two wonderful people get married at the Mosque Maryam; Mr & Mrs Edward & Leslie Muhammad. After the reception, I changed from my suit, and made sure that I got down to Complex 2010 to make sure that everyone that was in attendance, WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ATTENDANCE!! If I aint call you or speak to you, then you could not get in. It was more of a space issue.

The event was successful. Everyone ate and enjoyed the fight. I didn't get a chance to really see much of it because I was making sure that no chicken graveyards were on the floor, and that everyone had somewhere to sit. Indeed everyone had a chair of some sorts, but most chose to stand. 

I was happy because I got to take home a half of a tray of lemon pepper chicken wings to my family. 
We ate on it for 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment