Thursday, November 8, 2012

Welcome to Chatham Village DAMNIT!!.....


View My walk through Chatham. (The best neighborhood on the east side.) in a larger map This is another romp through my old neighborhood of Chatham Village, located on the south east side of Chicago, Illinois. I LITERALLY used to walk every square inch of this grid, and I know the areas like the back of my hand. Now, I may know the area like the back of my hand, but that doesn't mean that I would walk the area without something IN my hand, ya diig?? Meaning, these aint the best areas to decide to take a stroll through; be it day or night. My suggestion would be to have some form of "protection", or a "weapon" of some sorts. I think of it as keeping an umbrella with you at all times. It's better to have it and not need it, then the other way around. Guard your grill, and knuckle up! Please believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment